~EMPIRE~

Saturday, July 11, 2009

~Empire~ Wedding Party



This is ~Empire~ Wedding Party. Click the video to watch in HD!
Wedding Party Video in HD

It take me one week to find my cpl SinfulGuY.. Im really so gald to found him.. he is so lovely, so sweet.Even He is a quite person. but of cos we both talk alot in pm.
Dear i love u. u will always be in my heart. by SinfulGirL.

I'm feel so lucky that i found SinfulGirL. which i have feeling in n intersted in her . I'm glad n happy when we chat n play together , she is my love although we r far apart. by SinfulGuY.

Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone.. By both of this lovely cpl. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

~EMPIRE~ JR SinfulGuY

~EMPIRE~ JR --Miruku
~EMPIRE~ dj_kai_rawr
~EMPIRE~ Andy~Family