~EMPIRE~

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Love Party EscaEvil & xcharmainex





I met Esca in a club room, and omgosh, he sure a flirt lor. So many gals around him. But I felt safe playing with him cus I know he had no intention to cpl anyone, or at least, he had many other choices.Wahaha. Why I cpl him 3 months later, hmmmm, dunno lei..And u know what, it wasn’t Esca that propose to me, it was his bro. So strange >.< . I took it as a joke and went to a club room to try club dance with him. We made 2 attempts but were unsuccessful, and Esca decided to take a break and dance with Tira..I was left to dance with stranger. It was fine with me until Esca PM me and tell me to cpl this boy I was dancing with. I was so pissed.Esca ran out of the room after a dew dance with Tira, and me and tira had to go search for him. I told him ‘dun push me to strangers, I dun cpl with stranger.I know what I wan!!!’ (and I wanted you, Esca) Tira helped to coax Esca to do cpl dance and we passed. I dunno whether Esca was happy, but I was overjoyed.Being with Esca at the beginning was not easy, I had to handle his ‘friendliness’ to gals, I felt very insecure. We had cold wars cus of these, and thanks to sinfulgal and tira, otherwise, I would had divorced him long time ago.Now, I learn to put trust on him. I dun want to lose him. Esca baby, I LOVE YOU!!! 4Eva!!! Esca, I will love you for whoever you are !!! BY xcharmainex


The first impression Charmaine gave me was deep. She said to me ‘I only dance with boy with cpl or lvl 4 and below’ and I satisfied these, cus I had a cpl then. I was always amused by her, whenever I played her requested songs – I DO and December, she would slack and type the lyrics. She was really enjoying the songs. Whenever she was on9, she would say HI and would join my room.But she would stay a short while and ‘bye capped boy’ and leave. One day, Char brought a guy with her to my room and told me she had found a cpl. I felt strange. Then I realized that I did have feeling for her.The next day, when I saw her on9, it took me a long while to decide to PM her to join me in game. During the games, my bro told me Char was not cpl. ‘That’s impossible’ but it was too good to be true, she was still single! I was so shy when my bro asked her to cpl me.The only answers that we received were ‘ hehe’ ‘haha’. I was telling my bro to forget it. Until I saw her wrote ‘He didnt even ask’ My Bro wrote ‘ Esca, do u want to cpl her?’ ‘I do, I do, I do,…’ I was shocked when she said ‘Yes’. I am glad that I had found her.She is a wonderful wife. She helped me in many ways like getting the FAMily together.ice to me. And most all, she loves me. I love Charmaine, and I will always say I DO to her. BY EscaEvil


God created Human, Boys and Girls God created chances,, For them to meet God created situations, For them to disagree God brought us together, Don’t lose it Let’s treasure it. BY Both of the lovely cpl....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~EMPIRE~ JR SinfulGuY

~EMPIRE~ JR --Miruku
~EMPIRE~ dj_kai_rawr
~EMPIRE~ Andy~Family